- Qualcomm (QCOM) announced today the launching of its new smartphone charging device, the Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 5, which the company stated is the world’s fastest commercial charging technology for Android devices.
- Group plc (CNWGY) announced that it will begin to re-open its U.S. Regal Cinema theaters on August 21.
- Roadrunner Transportation (RRTS) announced that it intends to effectuate a spin-off of its Ascent Global Logistics via a stock dividend to the company’s stockholders.
- Keysight Technologies (KEYS) announced that it’s collaborating with IPG Automotive and Nordsys to design and develop a modular test platform that the companies expect to accelerate the validation of advanced driver-assistance systems (“ADAS”) and functions for autonomous driving.
Company & Stock News
* Click on the Dates below for News Details *